Get weekly email updates

Follow

How to get in touch!

If you have any trouble subscribing to A Cook's Plot (occasionally, some people do - Google's 'Subscribe' button at the top of the page can be a bit temperamental!), please email me at:

a-cooks-plot@gmx.co.uk

and I'll be able to send you a personal invite so that you get an email in your Inbox every time I add a new post (about once a week).

I'd love to hear from you when you've made any of my recipes too - and also if there are any recipes or ingredients you'd like me to feature in future. You can get in touch by emailing me at:

a-cooks-plot@gmx.co.uk

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you

Sarah


Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

  1. Tried a lemon and ginger slice for my supper last night. Really loved the crumbly texture and zingy taste

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts