Get weekly email updates

Follow

Top 5 recipes: number 5


NUMBER 5: Lemon biscuits
https://a-cooks-plot.blogspot.com/2018/02/well-blog-has-reached-milestone-its.html

And finally, the last of my Top 5 favourite recipes in the year since I started A Cook's Plot... In at number 5, this is one of the very first recipes I posted. I've been making these biscuits since I was doing my cookery O level - that's nearly 40 years ago (gulp!) and I hadn't ever thought to change it. But one of my most loyal readers told me that he accidentally added the rind of a whole lemon instead of just half when he made the biscuits, and rather liked the result - I tried it myself and I loved it too. The extra lemony-ness makes them even more delicious. Let me know what you think of them if you decide to give them a go!

You can get in touch wit me at a-cooks-plot@gmx.co.uk

If you don’t already get regular updates from A Cook’s Plot and you’d like to get an email each week when I add a new post, or if you would like to get in touch about this or any other recipe, please email me at a-cooks-plot@gmx.co.uk

Alternatively, please fill in your email address below:

Follow Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

Popular Posts